|RFx ID :||22025382|
|Tender Name :||Region 3 West Waikato South Bridge Strengthening 2019/20|
|Reference # :||NZTA 2019355|
|Open Date :||Monday, 2 December 2019 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 21 January 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Beca Ltd - Kurt Thomson
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the live load strengthening of 2 bridges on the State Highway 3 within the Waikato Region, as listed below:
• SH3 Puniu River Bridge (BSN333)
• SH3 Mangaorongo Stream Bridge (BSN492)
The Contract Works include, but are not limited to:
• Concrete spall repairs and crack injections
• Fabrication and installation of steel shear brackets
• Fabrication and installation of steel shear dowels
The contract contains two separable portions:
• Separable Portion 1 consisting of Puniu River Bridge works with a 70 Working Day period of works.
• Separable Portion 2 consisting of Mangaorongo Stream Bridge works with a 90 Working Day period of works. Separable Portion 2 are provisional works, which may be added to the Contract at the sole discretion of the Principal.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Bridge Construction – Level 3B under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to:
PO Box 903,
Attention: Kurt Thomson
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box. Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm