|RFx ID :||21792021|
|Tender Name :||NZTA-2068 : St Lukes Cycleway - Registration of Interest|
|Reference # :||NZTA-2068|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 16 October 2019 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 24 October 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Jo Moses (Tenders Secretary)
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Registration of Interest - General Information
The NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from pre-qualified and experienced contractors wishing to tender for the St Lukes Cycleway.
The ROI will be accepted from contractors that are prequalified to level 1A (Minor Works) and have experience in the delivery of cycleway projects of a similar scale and nature to the St Lukes Cycleway.
The Works will primarily involve the construction of the following elements:
• The closed left-hand southbound lane across the bridge will be reopened as a single straight through southbound lane along St Lukes Road. The middle lane will be converted to a right-turn lane, thus providing a double right-turn to the westbound entrance ramp.
• The left-hand lane will shift to the right as it crosses the westbound ramp terminal intersection to allow the existing free left turn described above to remain.
• The southbound free left turn and the straight-ahead lanes in St Lukes Road will merge into one lane before reaching Duncan MacLean Link to remove the existing problematic weaving movement.
• A southbound Copenhagen style cycleway will be added across the bridge and will extend as far as Duncan MacLean Link.
• Raised table crossings will be provided across Duncan MacLean Link and at the St Lukes Road Great North Road intersection.
• The existing combined pedestrian and cyclist crossing (toucan) across the northbound left-turn lane into the westbound entrance ramp will be converted to a raised table crossing.
This ROI involves submitting a single A4 page letter, in response to this advertisement, advising the individual company or consortia, and details of your assigned point of contact.
ROI submissions are to be uploaded to the GETS eTender box in a single file (pdf format) no later than 4:00pm of 24 October 2019 and must clearly reference the contract number NZTA 2068.
The submission of tenders for this contract will be by invitation to companies and consortia registered through this ROI process; the tender will not be re-advertised publicly.
The tender will close on 7 November 2019, and the contract is envisaged to be awarded before the end of November 2019, with the physical works completion by end of February 2020.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instruction on uploading their ROI files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm