|RFx ID :||21454093|
|Tender Name :||Taranaki Network Outcomes Contract|
|Reference # :||NZTA 1878|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 20 August 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 10 September 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Contract: 1878 TARANAKI NETWORK OUTCOMES CONTRACT
1. The NZ Transport Agency invite Registrations of Interest (ROI) from NZ Transport Agency prequalified contractors including joint ventures wishing to tender for the Taranaki Network Outcomes Contract as a primary supplier.
2. The contract is for network maintenance, operations and management services to be delivered using the NZ Transport Agency’s Network Outcomes Contract model on 638 km of State highway in the Taranaki region.
3. The Transport Agency intends to commence a tender period in October 2019 (closing early 2020), with the Contract to commence in July 2020.
4. Only contractors who are NZ Transport Agency level A prequalified in one of the four prequalification categories (1A, 2A, 3A, or 4A), and either themselves or together with a proposed subcontractor are prequalified for Surfacing 2A are eligible to submit a ROI.
5. The tendering stage of the procurement process will be by invitation only to contractors or joint ventures registered through this ROI process. The tender will not be advertised publicly.
6. ROI submission’s shall be a single A4 page letter with the heading ‘NZTA Contract: 1878 Taranaki Network Outcomes Contract’, and must contain the following information:
a) Company name, or joint venture company names; and
b) Subcontracting company names; and
c) Company contact details; and
d) NZ Transport Agency prequalification status.
7. Written ROI submission’s close at 4.00pm, Tuesday 10th September 2019, in GETS and must be addressed to:
The Tender Secretary
TARANAKI NETWORK OUTCOMES CONTRACT
8. Enquiries to the Tender Secretary at:
This tender has been completed.
Completion date: Thursday, 3 September 2020 2:54 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)