|RFx ID :||21148013|
|Tender Name :||Mackays to Peka Peka SH1 Revocation|
|Reference # :||2019301|
|Open Date :||Monday, 17 June 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 30 July 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 903 2373
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract (zones 1 to 8a) is for the construction of revocation works on 10km of the old State Highway 1 between Poplar Avenue and 150m North of Ngaio Rd Waikanae. These works generally include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Re-configuring the road layout and road markings to cater for reduced traffic volumes, and the safety of on-road cycling.
• Intersection improvements including a new roundabout and signalised intersection.
• Construction of cyclist and pedestrian facilities.
• Construction of raised medians and pedestrian/cycle/vehicle crossings.
• Kerbs and new stormwater drainage infrastructure.
• Signage and lighting.
• Various forms of pavement rehabilitation including chip sealing, OGPA and asphaltic concrete.
Only Tenderers pre-qualified to “Construction – Level A (4A)” under the terms of the System Design and Delivery (SDD) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary. Email: WRO.Contracts@nzta.govt.nz
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
Tenders shall be uploaded to the GETS eTender box:
• PQM - in two separate electronic files in pdf format and labelled as:
- Tender for Contract No 2019301: SH1 Revocation Mackays to Peka Peka – File 1: Proposal excluding Price
- Tender for Contract No 2019301: SH1 Revocation Mackays to Peka Peka – File 2: Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS Website for instructions on uploading the tender Submission Files -