|RFx ID :||21049552|
|Tender Name :||Dunedin Liveability Transport Programme - SSBC|
|Reference # :||2019209|
|Open Date :||Friday, 17 May 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 21 June 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This Professional Services contract is to complete a Programme Business Case (PBC) & prepare a Single Stage Business Case (SSBC) to deliver on the project outcomes of integrating the new hospital with the city, promotion of economic growth & regeneration, improve city liveability & provide for safe & accessible people friendly streets.
The Professional Services involved include:
• Confirming the investment objectives and the balance of place and movement
• Agreeing a network hierarchy and the respective priorities between place and movement and the priority between different set of users
• Community and stakeholder engagement to deliver outcomes that the community want (including engaging with the Public and the hospital as key stakeholders)
• Integrated planning with the seamless consideration of transport and urban design
• Maximising economic opportunities through attractive place based and accessible spaces
• Identification of benefits and associated allocation of costs
• Development of an agile implementation plan which responds to the immediate needs of the new hospital, but which is adaptable to changes in future land use and growth in the city.
• Consideration of Staging
• Consideration of Funding Sources and opportunities for co-investment
• Economic Analysis, including consideration of wider economic benefits
• Transport Planning and Urban Design and including known land use planning (Waterfront Proposal, Port of Otago operations, University)
• Geometric Design and Traffic Engineering
• Transport Modelling
• Analysis of multi–modal integrated land use and transport approach including network operating framework and travel demand management
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: Tenders Secretary
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate electronic zip files in pdf format.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
- File No 1 – Contract No 2019209 – Non-price proposal
- File No 2 – Contract No 2019209 – Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
No Winner Awarded to Stantec NZ on 5 September 2019 for $450,000.00