|RFx ID :||20994244|
|Tender Name :||2019237 - 20Connect Early Improvements; 20B Phycial Works (ROI)|
|Reference # :||2019237 (ROI)|
|Open Date :||Monday, 13 May 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 27 May 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
09 928 8730
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
1. NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from experienced and prequalified contractors wishing to tender for the SH20B physical works.
2. The Works will be carried out under NZTA’s traditional measure and value procurement model.
3. The works include the construction of priority lanes on both sides, a shared user path along the whole length (approximately 3.3km), a pedestrian steel bridge, the upgrade and widening of two intersections to signalised intersections, approximately 100,000 cubic metres earthworks, extensive service relocations and protections and have an overall construction cost estimate of $58.59m
4. NZTA are delivering this project with their project partner Auckland International Airport under a single Contract for the Works.
5. ROI are welcomed from experienced contractors with prequalification of Surfacing Level 2A, Bridge Construction level 3A, and Construction Level 4A.
6. ROI submission closes at 4:00pm on Monday 27th May 2019.
7. ROI involves submitting a single A4 page letter, in response to this advertisement, advising company/consortium and contact details, and identifying any key subcontractors and consultants.
8. ROI submission are to be uploaded to the GETS eTender box. Note the file upload limit is 50MB. Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their ROI files (https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm).
9. NZTA reserves the right to shortlist applicants through a Statement of Interest and Ability (SIA) process if the number of registered parties makes this necessary.
10. Final Tendering of the contract will be by invitation to Contractors registered through this ROI process and shortlisted through the SIA (if necessary); the tender will not be re-advertised publicly.