|RFx ID :||20669813|
|Tender Name :||2019044 Marlborough Roads Network Outcomes Contract - ROI|
|Reference # :||2019044|
|Open Date :||Friday, 1 February 2019 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 19 February 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
NZTA Contract 2019044 - MARLBOROUGH ROADS NETWORK OUTCOMES CONTRACT
1. The NZ Transport Agency and the Marlborough District Council under the Marlborough Roads joint Principal authority invite Registrations of Interest (ROI) from NZ Transport Agency prequalified contractors including joint ventures wishing to tender for the Marlborough Roads Network Outcomes Contract as a primary supplier.
2. The contract is for network maintenance, operations and management services to be delivered using the NZ Transport Agency’s Network Outcomes Contract model.
3. The Contract length of 1790km comprises both State highway and local roads in the Marlborough region.
4. The tender period will commence in March 2019 with the Contract to commence in October 2019.
5. Only contractors who are NZ Transport Agency level A prequalified in one of the four prequalification categories (1A, 2A, 3A, or 4A), and either themselves or together with a proposed subcontractor are prequalified for Surfacing 2A are eligible to submit a ROI.
6. The tendering stage of the procurement process will be by invitation only to contractors or joint ventures registered through this ROI process. The tender will not be advertised publicly.
7. ROI submission’s shall be a single A4 page letter with the heading ‘NZTA Contract 2019044 Marlborough Roads Network Outcomes Contract’, and must contain the following information:
a) Company name, or joint venture company names; and
b) Subcontracting company names; and
c) Company contact details; and
d) NZ Transport Agency prequalification status.
8. Written ROI submission’s close at 4.00pm, Tuesday 19th February 2019, in GETS and must be addressed to:
The Tender Secretary
9. Enquiries to the Tender Secretary at: