|RFx ID :||20461885|
|Tender Name :||SH30 Te Ngae Road Corridor Improvements - Sala Street to Iles Road|
|Reference # :||NZTA 2/15-012/601|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 22 November 2018 2:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 January 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Jamie Farquhar - Consultant @ WSP Opus Rotorua
021 620 126
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract is for the upgrading of SH 30 Te Ngae Road Corridor between Sala Street and Iles Road.
The scope of work includes:
• Improvements to the Sala Street / Te Ngae Road intersection.
• Structural strengthening works on the Puarenga Stream Bridge.
• Replacing the roundabout at the Tarawera Road/SH30 intersection with a four way signalised intersection, including pedestrian and cyclist crossing facilities and a west-bound left turn slip lane from Tarawera Road onto SH30.
• Widening of SH30 to four lanes between Tarawera Road and Iles Road with the addition of a raised solid median.
• Services relocation and upgrading of water mains.
• Installation of shared paths.
• Management of vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians through the site.
• Liaison with businesses and property owners through the site.
Only tenderers pre-qualified to level Construction 4A, Surfacing 2A and Bridge Construction 3B under the terms of the HNO Prequalification System are eligible to submit a tender. Where more than one qualification is specified and the tenderer is not pre-qualified for one of these, a subcontractor who does have this prequalification shall in included in the tender (refer clause 1.6.2)
Electronic copies of the Request for Tender documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: WSP-Opus 1105 Arawa Street Rotorua email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files.
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
File 1 - 15-012/601 - Proposal excluding price
File 2 - 15-012/601 - Price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instruction on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm