|RFx ID :||20434139|
|Tender Name :||2018726 - Old Mangere Bridge Replacement|
|Reference # :||2018726|
|Open Date :||Friday, 16 November 2018 4:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 23 November 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :||NEW ZEALAND|
Contract Name: Old Mangere Bridge Replacement
Registration of Interest
1. NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from pre-qualified and experienced contractors wishing to tender for the Old Mangere Bridge Replacement project. The ROI will be accepted from contractors that are prequalified to “Bridge Construction – Level A” (3A) and have experience in the delivery of bridge projects of a similar scale and nature to the Old Mangere Bridge Replacement project.
2. The Works will primarily involve the construction of a new pedestrian/cycleway bridge crossing the Manukau Harbour adjacent to the current Old Mangere Bridge, and the removal of the existing bridge. The new structure is 260m in length and features a 60m main span of steel tied arch construction with steel box girder deck and 200m hollow core decking on both approaches. Complex concrete substructures with post-tensioned elements are to be constructed in the harbour. The Works will be carried out under NZTA’s traditional procurement model as a “lump sum” contract.
3. The Works also includes securing any additional approvals and permits required, and supply of all Labour, Materials and Plant for the construction of the project to the prescribed standards and conditions.
4. This ROI involves submitting a single A4 page letter, in response to this advertisement, advising the individual company or consortia, and details of your assigned point of contact. ROI submissions are to be sent to Jo-Ann.Moses@nzta.govt.nz not later than 4:00PM of 23 November 2018 and must clearly reference the NZTA contract number 2018726. NZTA reserves the right to shortlist applicants through a Statement of Interest and Ability (SIA) process if the number of registered parties makes this necessary.
5. The submission of tenders for this contract will be by invitation to companies and consortia registered through this ROI process and shortlisted through the SIA (if necessary); the tender will not be re-advertised publicly.
6. The tender will close on 8 February 2018, and the contract is envisaged to be awarded in March 2019 (subject to funding approval), with the physical works completion by end of 2021.
This tender has been completed.
Registration of Interest only - no award
Completion date: Thursday, 27 June 2019 4:55 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)