|RFx ID :||20410172|
|Tender Name :||SH3 Awakino Hill Slip Repair|
|Reference # :||NZTA 2018536|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 13 November 2018 11:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 11 December 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 958 6983
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the realignment of a portion of SH3 Awakino to enable the abandonment of the current northbound lane, due to slip failure.
The Contract Works comprise of:
• Site clearance and accommodation works including tree removal, earth bunds and fencing;
• Co-ordination and facilitation of service diversion including trenching if required;
• Earthworks associated with new road alignment;
• Installation of pile edge restraint
• Pavement construction and surfacing;
• All traffic services associated with the works, including signs and road markings;
• Surface water channels, Concrete kerb and channel and associated drainage works,
• Landscaping of abandoned northbound lane.
• Initial and on-going liaison with owners and occupiers of property affected by the Contract Works, with local authorities, statutory bodies and local iwi;
• Provision of as-built details and Road Construction data;
Only tenderers pre-qualified to Construction Level 4C under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to: AECOM, 121 Rostrevor Street, Hamilton. Attention: Pieter Nieuwoudt email: Pieter.firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in a single file.
The GETS file upload limit is 50 MB. The file should be labelled as:
- File 1 – NZTA 2018536 – proposal including price (pdf format PLUS excel spreadsheet Schedule of Prices)
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded to: