|RFx ID :||20324502|
|Tender Name :||2018564 - Papakura to Bombay|
|Reference # :||2018564|
|Open Date :||Monday, 5 November 2018 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 12 November 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
09 928 8730
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Jo Moses, Tenders Secrtary, NZ Transport Agency, Private Bag 106602, AUCKLAND 1143|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The NZ Transport Agency (NZTA) invites Registration of Interest (ROI) from experienced engineering design and planning consultancies wishing to submit a tender for SH1 Papakura to Bombay pre-implementation phase and Management, Surveillance and Quality Assurance (MSQA) services for the implementation phase.
The project implementation is staged according to the projected increase in demand.
• Stage 1: from before Papakura Interchange to Drury including Drury Interchange with an estimated physical work cost of $250-$300 million
• Stage 2: Drury to Drury South, with the works matching the timing of the proposed Mill Road extension; and
• Stage 3: Drury South to Bombay, with the works commencing when growth traffic requires the additional capacity
Specifically, the services required for this contract are:
• Confirmation of multi-modal scope confirmation from Manukau to Bombay
• Consenting, detailed design and contract documentation, in two stages, for the construction of the Stage 1 works, namely:
o Stage 1a early works which can be completed within the existing designation
o Stage 1b works for which designation changes will be required
• MSQA for the Stages 1a and 1b construction contract(s).
• Route Protection for Stages 2 and 3
The services will be carried out under the NZTA’s traditional (design–bid–construct) delivery model, and include the planning, route protection, consenting, land requirements, stakeholder liaison, detailed design and supervision of construction works.
We will host a combined industry briefing to provide further project information to all qualified registered consultants.
This ROI involves submitting a single A4 page letter, in response to this advertisement, advising the individual company or consortia, and details of your assigned point of contact. ROI submissions are to be sent to Jo-Ann.Moses@nzta.govt.nz not later than 4:00PM of 12 November 2018 and must clearly reference the NZTA contract number 2018564. NZTA reserves the right to shortlist applicants through a Statement of Interest and Ability (SIA) process if the number of registered parties makes this necessary.
The submission of tenders for this contract will be by invitation to companies and consortia registered through this ROI process and shortlisted through the SIA (if necessary); the tender will not be re-advertised publicly.
The tender will close on 20 December 2018, and the contract is envisaged to be awarded in February-March 2019.