|RFx ID :||19734366|
|Tender Name :||Brougham/Moorhouse Single Stage Business Case|
|Reference # :||NZTA 2018156|
|Open Date :||Friday, 18 May 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 26 June 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Contract for the provision of Professional Services for the preparation of a Single Stage Business Case (SSBC). The delivery of this business case is being undertaken collaboratively between the Client, Christchurch City Council and the Greater Christchurch Partnership. The Project Study Area comprises the following urban corridors:
• SH76 Corridor between SH 76/73 intersection and Lyttelton Tunnel (including Brougham St Corridor)
• Moorhouse Avenue Corridor (and its immediate surrounds).
It is envisaged that delivery of the business case will cover the following core elements of a SSBC:
• Problem/Benefit Analyses (including Investment Objectives)
• Collection of evidence to support the problem statements
• Alterative and option development and assessment
• Stakeholder and public engagement
• Recommended programme development
• SSBC report.
Please note an Interactive Meeting will be held on 30 May. More information is given under Item 1.14 of the RFT.
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary by email: email@example.com .
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Tender submissions shall be uploaded to GETS eTender box in two separate files (pdf format).
The GETS file upload limit is 50MB. The files should be labelled:
• File No 1 – NZTA 2018156 Proposal excluding Price
• File No 2 - NZTA 2018156 Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender submission files https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded to