|RFx ID :||18964384|
|Tender Name :||SH1B Taupiri to Gordonton - Section 3 Ballard to Taylor Road Safety Improvements|
|Reference # :||SR2003-3/TC|
|Open Date :||Monday, 4 September 2017 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 19 September 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 958 7950
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the safety improvements on State Highway 1B from Ballard Road (01B-0000-B/8.970) to Taylor Road (01B-0000-B/13.675).
The Contract Works comprise:
• Installation of side barriers;
• Widening of shoulders (including clearing, earthworks and pavement works);
• Access way improvements (including vegetation removal, fence and gate relocations)
• Drainage improvements including culvert extensions and table drain installation;
• Installation of high performance road markings and rumble strips;
• Improved signage, delineation and lighting at intersections
• Retaining structures and associated works (Provisional)
• Utility services Relocations
Only Tenderers pre-qualified to Prequalification level Construction – Level B (4B). under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary. Email: Tenders@saferoads.co.nz
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
Please provide your company’s contact person’s name and email address for receipt of all tender phase correspondence including notice to tenderers.
• LPC - a single electronic zip file in pdf format and labelled as:
- File No 1 - Contract No SR2003-3/TC –Proposal including Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS Website for instructions on uploading the tender Submission Files - https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
This tender has been awarded to