|RFx ID :||18833479|
|Tender Name :||SH57 - SH1 to Shannon - 1 Safety Improvements|
|Reference # :||SR4002.1/TC|
|Open Date :||Monday, 4 September 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 26 September 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 958 7950
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the safety improvements of SH57 from Heatherlea Road East to the Southern side of Shannon.
The Contract Works comprise:
• Assist the Engineer with the verification of designs for new Wire Rope Safety Barrier foundations
• Identification and survey of existing underground Utility Services
• Wide centre line implementation with associated widening works
• Intersection treatments
• Installation of new Wire Rope and W-Beam barrier systems along the State Highway
• Pavement widening
Only Tenderers pre-qualified to Prequalification Level Construction 4B under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary. Email: Tenders@saferoads.co.nz
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
Tenders shall be uploaded to the GETS eTender box:
• PQM - in two separate electronic zip files in pdf format and labelled as:
- File No 1 - Contract No SR4002.1 - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 - Contract No SR4002.1 – Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS Website for instructions on uploading the tender Submission Files - https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm