|RFx ID :||18623419|
|Tender Name :||SH1 Dunedin to Mosgiel Safety Improvements|
|Reference # :||SR 5001/1|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 3 May 2017 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 26 May 2017 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
NZ Transport Agency - Highways and Network Operations
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
07 958 7950
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This is a Physical Works contract for the safety improvements of SH1 between Mornington Road near Dunedin and Mosgiel.
The Contract Works comprise:
- Assist the Engineer with the verification of designs for new Wire Rope Safety Barrier foundations
- Identification and survey of existing underground Utility Services
- Installation of new Wire Rope, W-Beam, Thrie Beam and Concrete barrier systems along the State Highway
- Pavement widening
- Construction of four new Police / Maintenance layby areas along the State Highway
Only Tenderers pre-qualified to Prequalification level Construction 4B under the terms of the Highways and Network Operations (HNO) Prequalification System will be eligible to submit a tender.
All tender queries should be directed to the Tender Secretary. Email: Tenders@saferoads.co.nz
Electronic copies of the RFT documentation are attached to this advertisement.
Please provide your company's contact person's name and email address for receipt of all tender phase correspondence including notice to tenderers.
Tenders shall be uploaded to the GETS eTender box:
PQM - in two separate electronic zip files in pdf format and labelled as:
- File No 1 - Contract No SR5001.1 - Proposal excluding Price
- File No 2 - Contract No SR5001.1 - Price
Tender submissions will only be accepted electronically via the GETS eTender Box.
Tenderers should refer to the GETS Website for instructions on uploading the tender Submission Files - https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm
No Winner Awarded to Fulton Hogan