|RFx ID :||23283407|
|Tender Name :||Lotto NZ Customer Experience Programme RFP|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 15 September 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 1 October 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Lotto NZ currently runs two Customer Experience Programmes for its Retail Network. As of September 2020, there are 1,555 Lotto NZ retail outlets throughout New Zealand.
Our overall Customer Experience programme has two components:
- Customer Service Standards: This covers customer service and adherence with Lotto NZ procedures; and
- Instant Kiwi Compliance: Compliance on age verification for Instant Kiwi products.
Customer Service Standards
1. Drive consistency and change of expected service and adherence across the network
2. Provide a tool that enables training based on the outputs provided
3. Allow visibility of retailer performance
4. Establish a standard measure across the network
5. Improve the overall customer experience by focusing on established customer service standards
Instant Kiwi Compliance
Instant Kiwi is age restricted to persons 18 years of age or older and Lotto NZ’s policy is to check identification where a customer looks under 25 years of age. The Instant Kiwi Compliance Programme is required to ensure our retailers are strictly abiding by this policy.
The objective of this RFP is to seek a service provider partner(s) who can manage and facilitate one or both of our Customer Experience programmes across our retail network.