|RFx ID :||13446527|
|Tender Name :||Lotto NZ Digital RFP|
|Reference # :||10305|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 June 2015 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 5 August 2015 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Electronic delivery only|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This engagement is about replacing our digital e-commerce platform and partner agreement; which will support the evolution of our digital lottery channel. The successful respondent will need to provide:
• User experience and visual design for web and mobile solutions
• Technical solution design and development of a new digital platform
• Integration with a middleware layer
• Ongoing support and maintenance of the new digital platform
• Continuous enhancements to the new digital platform
* The RFP documents can be downloaded from GETS. Please ensure you have read and understood section 3.2 (Pre-conditions), we are unable to consider proposals that do not meet these criteria.
* Please register your intent to respond to this RFP by emailing our Point of Contact (email@example.com) by 05/07/2015. We will give you access to Databox for electronic delivery of your proposal.
* Please email your questions to our Point of Contact. As far as practically possible, answers to all questions will be published each Friday in the Addenda section.
* All sections contained in the Response Form will be evaluated. This includes information requests and optional sections.
This tender has been awarded to: