|RFx ID :||22494701|
|Tender Name :||RFP for provision of Market Research Surveys - Assets|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 24 April 2020 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 25 May 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This update is to include the RFP and associated documentation for Respondents to provide a Proposal for the provision of Market Research Surveys - Assets to the New Zealand Infrastructure Commission/Te Waihanga (Infracom)
This advance notice is to provide an early indication of the release of an RFP for market research services to assist in the development of a 30-year infrastructure strategy and an infrastructure pipeline for the New Zealand Infrastructure Commission, Te Waihanga, (Infracom).
The services are expected to include four nationwide surveys and one survey of pipeline contributors and users. The first three surveys are to add to a desktop study of infrastructure asset status and network and asset capability to meet future demands. They will be held with asset owners and users. The fourth nationwide survey is to gauge satisfaction with the engagement process. We also wish to undertake focus groups.
1) Survey of infrastructure asset owners (all sectors eg transport (air/land/sea), water, waste, housing, defence, corrections, education, energy, telecommunications, health)
2) Focus groups subject to the ability to manage remotely
3) Survey of pipeline contributors and beneficiaries
4) Survey of asset owners for verification
5) Survey of infrastructure users nationwide
6) Survey to gauge stakeholder satisfaction with the process upon completion.
Key Milestones (subject to COVID delays)
1) 1 July 2020 Asset owners survey
2) Sept-Oct 2020 Regional focus groups
3) Feb 2021 Asset owner survey verification
4) April 2020 Users survey
5) Late 2021 / early 2022 Satisfaction survey
A detailed scope will be included in the RFP.