|RFx ID :||23167240|
|Tender Name :||Greytown Volunteer Fire Station - New Build (PGF)|
|Reference # :||NP2543|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 25 August 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 22 September 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Fire and Emergency New Zealand|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Fire and Emergency New Zealand wishes to engage with a construction company to deconstruct the old fire station and build a new fire station in Greytown. The new station will have two engine appliance bay, a social/training room, kitchen and ablution facilities, office/meeting room, equipment storage areas, decontamination facilities and associated yard areas.
Funding of this Project:
Tenderers are to note that this project is being funded under the Provincial Growth Fund.
• This procurement relates to the construction of a Fire Station to meet the operational needs of the Fire region and community.
• The existing Greytown Volunteer Fire Station located at 54 Main Street, Greytown, no longer meets Fire and Emergency New Zealand requirements in terms of its operational use, current condition and structural strength. The existing station is to be demolished and the new Fire Station is to be constructed on the same site. Demolition of the existing station will form part of the contract
• Temporary accommodation has been supplied and the selected tenderer will need to consider the fire station to be an active emergency response site with the fire brigade being based on site during the construction phase.
• The new Greytown Fire Station will comprise of two appliance bays, with rear entries and front exit/entries, operational decontamination wash and storage areas, transitional showers and PPE storage spaces, kitchen, laundry, office/meeting room and a social room. The yard will be secure, providing off street staff car parking and appliance wash facilities with appropriate interceptor traps for the treatment of run off. The Station has been planned, specified and designed under the organisational Fire Station design guidelines.
• A site visit is strongly recommend by Respondents to inspect the site and accurately complete their RFP response. The construction site at the above-mentioned address will be available for viewing on the week commencing 31 August 2020. Please contact Jessica Keltie the FENZ representative by email on Jessica.email@example.com to arrange a time.