|RFx ID :||24178741|
|Tender Name :||Staff Safety and Security Training|
|Reference # :||FGNZ 001|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 7 April 2021 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 30 April 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Quotations (RFQ)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Level 2, Dominion Building, 78 Victoria Street, Wellington 6011|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The need to procure these services externally has arisen because Fish and Game New Zealand do not always have their own security subject matter experts, within Health Safety and Security (HSS), may not have the capacity to deliver the expected volume of staff safety security training workshops required to support Ranger's frontline nationally.
The key objectives of this procurement are to:
1. Secure the services of a supplier of qualified staff safety and security facilitators to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, consistent, and high-quality staff safety and security training to Rangers (both staff and volunteers) the content of which is being developed in-house.
2. Establish a strategic partnership with an external supplier that encourages their collective input and feedback into the content and delivery model. All content will remain the intellectual property (IP) of Fish and Game New Zealand.
Fish and Game New Zealand is seeking:
• The services of experienced staff safety and security qualified facilitators, on an “as needs” basis, to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, consistent, and high-quality security training to our people.
• A shared facilitation workload model that allows Fish and Game New Zealand to share this workshop demand between the internal compliance team, and one external supplier who can deliver staff safety and security training.
• Establishment of a strategic partnership with external supplier that encourages their collective input and feedback into the content and the delivery (which drives continuous improvement - continuing to mature and improve Fish and Game New Zealand owned staff safety and security content and training model).
We have four Pre-Conditions that Respondents must be able to meet
1. All supplier facilitators working on Fish and Game regional sites must agree to complete a ‘Ministry of Justice Form – Request for Criminal Conviction History – Third Party.’
2. All supplier qualified facilitators must be First Aid qualified. Certificates must be provided as part of the RFQ Response.
3. Supplier must hold current professional indemnity insurance valued at $1m. Insurance document must be provided as part of the RFQ Response.
4. Supplier qualified facilitators (a minimum of two) servicing this contract, must have a minimum of:
4.1 5 years’ previous experience in a staff safety and security related occupation (e.g., Police, Corrections, Private Security).
4.2 2 years’ experience delivering facilitation.