|RFx ID :||22377143|
|Tender Name :||Environmental Monitoring System for New Zealand Blood Service|
|Reference # :||NZBS 2020_2|
|Open Date :||Friday, 28 February 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 1 June 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS) is seeking proposals from suitable suppliers to provide an environmental and equipment central monitoring system (EMS) to support NZBS requirements for the redeveloped Epsom facility in Auckland.
Constant, reliable environmental and equipment monitoring is crucial to ensure blood and blood products are manufactured and maintained within specification at this newly redeveloped facility.
The scope of this RFP includes:
• The instrumentation, support materials and other services necessary to meet the requirements identified in this specification.
• Installation commissioning and maintenance of the environmental monitoring system (EMS).
• Training of NZBS staff including advanced operator training.
• Data management functionality required for the interfacing of the instrumentation to the NZBS network (if required).
• A robust continuity of supply contingency plan in respect of parts, software and maintenance.
• Ongoing maintenance and system support, including software management (and upgrades), alarm point verification and calibration of probes installed for purposes of the EMS.
• Ability to monitor storage areas at other non NZBS locations (e.g. blood fridges installed at external hospitals).
• Ability to send alarms to several mobile phone numbers by e-mail and e-text in a notification cascade