|RFx ID :||21462404|
|Tender Name :||Microbial Detection System for New Zealand Blood Service|
|Reference # :||NZBS 2019_8|
|Open Date :||Friday, 23 August 2019 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 September 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS) is seeking proposals from suitable suppliers to provide a replacement for our existing microbial detection system (MDS) for the detection of microbial contaminants in blood components, such as platelets and serum eye drops, to be installed at each of our four Processing sites located at Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.
This RFP will also relate to the supply of both aerobic and anaerobic culture bottles. NZBS currently uses approximately 125,000 aerobic and 125,000 anaerobic bottles per annum, or indicatively, a total of 875,000 aerobic and 875,000 anaerobic culture bottles for the seven year contract period.
The scope of this RFP includes:
• The instrumentation, consumables (including aerobic and anaerobic culture bottles), support materials and other services necessary to meet the requirements identified in the specification for a seven year contract period.
• Installation commissioning and maintenance of the proposed MDS.
• Training of NZBS staff.
• Data management functionality required for the interfacing of the instrumentation to the NZBS network and/or required middleware.
• A robust continuity of supply contingency plan in respect of consumables, parts, software and maintenance.
• Ongoing maintenance and system support.