|RFx ID :||23879867|
|Tender Name :||Sleep Disorder Services|
|Reference # :||NMH-0038|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 January 2021 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 1 March 2021 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFP relates to the purchase of Sleep Disorder Services for Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) patients.
The services that NMH are intending to buy include
• Level 111 Sleep Study Assessments
• Sleep Trials with a CPAP Airway Pressure device
• Initiation of long term CPAP therapy including provision of a CPAP device for patients who respond successfully to CPAP during the Sleep Trial.
• Secure storage of patient information, prescriptions, and information on allocated devices/consumables.
• Relevant and regular reporting as required by NMH