|RFx ID :||27343239|
|Tender Name :||NEMA Deployable Coordination Centre Solar Power System with Battery Storage|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 3 May 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 30 May 2023 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Syndicated Opportunity [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Chris Lind, Team Leader Deployable Capabilities
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The New Zealand National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) requires an off-grid, solar-based power supply solution with battery storage, to supply our five (5) shipping container based, Deployable Coordination Centres (DCCs) which includes the container itself and the tents and equipment within.
We’re looking for credible suppliers who:
- Specialise in the development and sales of small off-grid electrical systems.
- Offer storable solar power solutions that are fit-for-purpose and have an acceptable value-for-money proposition over the whole of the asset’s life.
- Have the capability, experience, and capacity to deliver an effective solar based power solution with battery storage.
- Meet our two objectives, to procure storable solar power solutions that are fit-for-purpose and have an acceptable value-for-money proposition over the whole of the asset’s life.
- Will form a working partnership with NEMA’s Deployable Capabilities team to produce a quality fitfor-purpose solution. This will entail any meetings and quality assurance (QA) checks required, along
with working collaboratively on improvements and development work over the term of the contract.
- Can engage and manage any local subcontractors (if required) such as a New Zealand based Service Agent for the ongoing technical maintenance of the solution.
Please direct questions to our Contact Person via GETS and respond no later than 12:00pm on Tuesday 30 May 2023 (NZ Time).