|RFx ID :||25501831|
|Tender Name :||Supply and Maintenance of Public Space Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV)|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Q1 2022|
|Indicative RFx Release Date :||Q1 2022 [?]|
|Tender Type :||Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO)|
|Project Status :||Confirmed [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Agency Address :|
Napier City Council (NCC) is seeking suitably qualified organisations to maintain Council’s public space Closed-Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) and equipment. The Supplier will also be required to upgrade the equipment at some sites and complete the installation of new equipment at additional CCTV locations to be added over the next few years.
We anticipate that the successful suppliers will:
1. Hold a certificate of approval from the Ministry of Justice for undertaking security system design and installation.
2. Demonstrate that they are an ExacqVision Enterprise Certified Partner and that they have the required experience with the ExacqVision Enterprise VMS.
3. Be an Axis Gold/Silver (preferably Gold) Channel Partner to ensure current pricing and experience levels are maintained.
4. Meet our health and safety requirements, particularly any on site works.
5. Provide an appropriate level of contract works, public liability, professional indemnity, third party motor vehicle, and contractors plant and equipment insurance.
6. Comply with and demonstrate compliance with all relevant standards, laws, regulations, codes of practice, and requirements.
7. Work cost effectively, ensuring a priority on outcomes over process to deliver maximum value for rate payers
This is a Future Procurement Opportunity (FPO). A FPO has replaced the Annual Procurement Plan information previously available to suppliers on MBIE’s website. A FPO is an alert to suppliers of potential upcoming procurement activity. It does not represent a commitment to procure but provides an indication to the market about the potential future activity.
Suppliers can subscribe to this FPO. Napier City Council may use this supplier list to learn of potential respondents. If an RFP is released, the FPO will be linked to the RFP. If an open tender process is to be used, those suppliers who have subscribed to the FPO will get automatically notified of the RFP being released. If a closed tender process is to be used, suppliers will be invited directly to participate.
No information is required to be submitted in response to this FPO. Questions may be directed to the point of contact. Please note however, due to where we are in our planning there is limited further information available.
This tender has been completed.
Date RFx was completed/updated: Tuesday, 19 April 2022 2:16 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)