|RFx ID :||23584689|
|Tender Name :||Nelson City Council - Awatea Place Wastewater Pump Station - ROI - 09 November 2020|
|Reference # :||A2511488|
|Open Date :||Monday, 9 November 2020 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 24 November 2020 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
03 546 0200
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Nelson City Council is looking for registrations of interest for Tendering for the construction of a new wastewater pump and storage facility and associated gravity trunk sewer and rising main.
Major components within the pump station compound being:
• 2 No. above ground storage tanks 4m diameter by 19m long.
• 1 No. blockwork with steel cladding and concrete roof control building 53m2 Area
• 1 No. deep wastewater pump station (9m depth and 3m diameter)
• Mechanical control actuated valves for flow diversion to storage
• Odour Control Unit – Carbon Filter
• Associated pipework within the pump station compound for local services being drainage, odour,
chamber drainage system, water supply, cable ducts
• Steel and Ductile Iron Pipework through valve chamber, flow split chamber and air valve and flow
• Landscaping and Roading
• Electrical Installation and Commissioning
Other components outside of the pump station compound are:
• Pipejacking for Gravity Sewer Installation (600 dia. Steel pipe casing over approx. 20m)
• Decommissioning and minor deconstruction of 2 No. existing pump stations.
• Gravity Trunk Sewer includes 80m of DN600 GRP Pipe between 4-5m depth, and 90m of 450 RCRRJ
pipe between 3 and 3.5m depth.
• Polyethylene Rising Main approx. 400m long (500 OD)