|RFx ID :||22468237|
|Tender Name :||Nelson City Council - TRANSFER STATION OPERATION & REFUSE / GREENWASTE CARTAGE - 19Mar2020|
|Reference # :||A2360059|
|Open Date :||Friday, 20 March 2020 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 4 June 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Terry Dwyer - Nelson City Council (Activity & Operations Supervisor - Solid Waste)
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The objective of this contract is to maintain the service and assets of the Transfer Station component of the Nelson Waste Recovery Centre (NWRC). This includes Council owned assets and Council maintained areas to the standard stated in the Technical Specifications by undertaking the work in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Specifications.
The Contractor will be responsible for managing and ensuring the quality of all of the work undertaken as part of this contract.
The Services include:
• Public guidance
• Packing of the material into the supplied bins using the existing machinery
• Loading of the supplied bins onto appropriate vehicles
• Cartage of the bins to the designated disposal sites for empty and return
• Hazardous acceptance from the public and storage, and liaising with the hazardous collection service
• Separation of whiteware and managing the de-gassing of refrigerants
• Packing of light gauge metal into the supplied bins and management of their uplift.
• Preparation of tyres for disposal (cutting)