|RFx ID :||20961681|
|Tender Name :||Nelson City Council - Nelson Water Treatment Plant and Catchments O&M - RFT - Apr2019|
|Reference # :||A2178547|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 18 April 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 13 June 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
David light ( Manager Utilities, Nelson City Council )
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The Contract comprises the following work:
1. Operation, Maintenance and Management of the Nelson Water Treatment Plant and associated pipelines, pump stations, electrical generators, reservoirs, lagoons, tunnels, buildings (including houses), dams, structures and facilities from, and including, the upstream water intakes in the Maitai and Roding catchments to the downstream interface points.
2. Operation, Maintenance & Management of the Maitai and Roding Waterworks Reserves.
3. Ensuring water supply to the community to meet the current drinking water standards of New Zealand at all times.
4. The maintenance of the works in good and sufficient repair as set out in the General and Special Conditions of Contract.
5. All other works indicated, described or implied in the Contract Documents.
This tender has been awarded.