|RFx ID :||20649453|
|Tender Name :||Nelson City Council - Ecological Restoration Plan Development - Panel of Suppliers - RFP - Jan2019|
|Reference # :||A2130922|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 29 January 2019 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 28 February 2019 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Haidi Spence (Contracts Supervisor - Parks, Nelson City Council)
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Nelson City Council seeks to appoint suppliers to a Panel of Suppliers to whom work will be allocated to develop Ecological Restoration Plans for select Parks and Reserves and priority biodiversity management sites in the Nelson region, in particular privately owned Significant Natural Areas.
The Ecological Restoration Plans will be used to guide the protection and enhancement of ecological values at these sites.
The Ecological Restoration Plans will be used to guide annual work programmes for Council, landowners (where this is not Council), contractors, and volunteers to maintain and restore these sites.
The Ecological Restoration Plans will be used to help achieve Council and the community’s vision and objectives as described in Parks and Reserves Management Plans, Nelson Biodiversity Strategy and the Nelson Nature programme.
The objectives of the Ecological Restoration Plans are to:
- Guide the ecological restoration of selected Parks and Reserves and other priority biodiversity management sites in the Nelson region (for example, privately owned Significant Natural Areas).
- Guide annual work programming for protection and enhancement of ecological values of the sites.
- Support Council, landowners (where this is not Council), contractors and volunteers to protect and enhance the ecological values of the sites
- Help meet Council’s obligations under the Resource Management Act in relation to the protection of biodiversity and Nelson Nature goals and objectives.
- Help meet Council’s goals and objectives under the Conservation and Landscape Reserves Management Plan 2009, the Esplanade and Foreshore Reserves Management Plan 2008, and to meet the levels of service under the Parks and Reserves Asset Management Plan 2018-2028.
This tender has been awarded to