|RFx ID :||19519333|
|Tender Name :||Sir Neil Waters (SNW) Building Extension - Structural Steel Suppliers and Contractors|
|Reference # :||TB17-35|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 8 March 2018 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 17 April 2018 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Facilities Management|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
06 356 9099
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This RFP relates to the purchase, fabrication and erection of structural steel for the Sir Neil Waters building. The key outcomes that we want to achieve are:
- A well-structured Contract Agreement that leads to a win / win outcome for both the University and various providers.
- The seamless novation of this Supplier/ Contractor, prior to the start of construction on site, from the Principal to the Prime Contractor based on terms and conditions acceptable to all parties.
- Full compliance during all stages of the project with the Health and Safety at Work Act of 2015. This Supplier / Subcontractor, as a precondition, needs to confirm that they will accept and comply with any specific Preliminary and
General and / or Safety requirement of the selected Prime Contractor as part of the novation process.
- Secure the materials and fabrication of structural steel prior to the completion of or during the RFP process for a Prime Contractor to ensure programme requirement are met once a Prime Contractor is selected.
- Completion on or under budget, on or ahead of time with zero defects to specified quality objectives and standards including the provision progressively of all required certifications and testing results.