|RFx ID :||23604211|
|Tender Name :||State Highway Maintenance Evaluation|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 13 November 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 November 2020 3:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Transport (the Ministry) is seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified suppliers to conduct an evaluation into investment in state highway maintenance and renewals.
We expect the evaluation to answer the following questions:
- How does the condition of the network change with demand and expenditure?
- Process mapping: how is maintenance and renewal work identified, prioritised, adopted and conducted?
- What investment and quality assurance processes are in place?
- Are current levels of investment in maintenance enabling delivery of appropriate levels of service (as defined by the One Road Network Classification (ORNC) performance measures and emerging ONF measures?
- Are current investment settings and levels of investment ensuring the network meets Government Policy Statement on land transport (GPS) expectations?
- What are the current levels of returns from maintenance and renewals investment?
- Are we targeting maintenance investment that will have the greatest impact on outcomes, such as reducing deaths and serious injuries?
- What is the interaction between improvements, operations and maintenance expenditure?