|RFx ID :||25119034|
|Tender Name :||Colombo Road Bridge Replacement|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 17 November 2021 6:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 4 February 2022 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
Masterton District Council (MDC) are inviting suitably qualified contractors to deliver a design/build contract for the replacement of the old Colombo Road bridge.
The scope of work generally includes:
- The obtaining of all resource consents required
- The demolition of the existing bridge and footpath/cycleway
- The temporary relocation, protection and continued operation of the sewer main
- Design, supply and installation of the new upsized 600mm diameter sewer main along the bridge
- The design and construction of the replacement bridge, bridge approaches and the footpath/cycleway
- All necessary traffic management
Tenders close on Friday 4 February 2022.
This tender has been awarded. Total spend value $ 3,984,082.