|RFx ID :||24010513|
|Tender Name :||Goodland's Bridge Road Safety Barrier 2020-21 - Contract 12-2020/21|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 22 February 2021 5:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 16 March 2021 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract is for the installation of a safety barrier on Goodland’s Bridge under MDC safety improvements. The work comprises installation of semi- rigid barrier, shoulder widening at both approaches, protective coating, concrete works, and any other associated works required to complete the project. The work includes to supply and deliver all labour, materials, equipment, services, and permits as required for the installation of the barrier.
This generally includes:
• Scoping/detail inspection of actual work requirements.
• Liaison and communication with affected stakeholders.
• Understanding the requirement of the stakeholders and providing temporary and safe access during the construction phase.
• Earthworks around road shoulders and barrier footprint with removal of vegetation from the gating area.
• Shoulder widening of the existing carriageway.
• Construction and installation of Road Safety Barrier (W Beam /M 23 Compliant).
• Construction and installation of End Terminals.
• Road marking, delineation renewals work.
• Programming and reporting.
This tender closes at 4.00pm on Tuesday 16 March 2021.