|RFx ID :||24119659|
|Tender Name :||Porirua District Court – Lawyer’s Stairs & Non-contact Interview Rooms|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 23 March 2021 1:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 20 April 2021 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry of Justice is seeking tenders in relation to the Porirua District Court – Lawyer’s Stairs & Non-contact Interview Rooms project.
The scope of the proposed construction works is detailed within the Design Drawings and Specifications supplied with this RFT. The Scope of Requirements in relation to this proposed engagement are noted below but not limited to:
• Modification of the current ground floor interview room partitions;
• Installation of new structural support elements;
• Demolition of a portion of ground floor, floor plate;
• Construction of a new structural stairwell;
• Construction of two new non-contact interview rooms including the installation of new and reused security construction elements;
• Upgrade and installation of security camera and intercom systems (to be undertaken by nominated sub-contractors);
• Redesign of current contact interview rooms to additional storage rooms.
The site is not in a publicly accessible space within the Courthouse, to arrange a formal visit for viewing the site Tenderers will need to contact Kate Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the Ministry is both aware of your intended visit time and date, and so that they can notify Porirua District Court Security of your intended visit accordingly. Please identify the proposed attendees in your email.
The deadline for tenders is 12PM 13 April 2021
All questions must be submitted via the GETS Q&A function