|RFx ID :||22992980|
|Tender Name :||External Facilitation of Security Training|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 20 July 2020 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 14 August 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry is seeking the services of experienced security facilitators, on an “as needs” basis, to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, consistent, and high-quality security training to our people.
The key objectives of this procurement are to:
1. Secure the services of a Panel of up to three experienced suppliers of security facilitators to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, consistent, and high-quality security training to Ministry workers (the content of which is being developed in-house).
2. Establish a strategic partnership with external supplier/s that encourages their collective input and feedback into the content and delivery model. All content will remain the intellectual property (IP) of the Ministry.
We have four Pre-Conditions that Respondents must be able to meet:
1. All supplier facilitators working on Ministry sites must agree to complete the ‘Ministry of Justice Form – Request for Criminal Conviction History – Third Party’.
2. Supplier facilitators must be First Aid qualified. Certificates must be provided as part of the RFP Response.
3. Supplier must hold current professional indemnity insurance valued at $5m. Insurance document must be provided as part of the RFP Response.
4. Supplier facilitators (a minimum of two) servicing this contract, must have a minimum of:
- 5 years’ previous experience in a security related occupation (e.g. Police, Corrections, Private Security).
- 2 years’ experience delivering facilitation.
RFP Release Date: 20 July 2020
Question Submission Due Date: 5PM 10 August 2020
RFP Submission Due Date: 12PM 14 August 2020