|RFx ID :||22044181|
|Tender Name :||Invitation to Participate in Early Contractor Involvement - Levin District Court|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 5 December 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 16 January 2020 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Invitation to Participate (ITP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Ministry invites suitable qualified Respondents to supply a response to this Invitation to Participate in Early Contractor Involvement for the Levin District Court Seismic Strengthening project.
The Ministry does not yet have a detailed design for this work and sees an opportunity for a Contractor to be involved earlier in the process than is typical, to advise on buildability, value engineering and supply chain advice.
A benefit of this process is that the Contractor will have an in-depth understanding of the project and the Ministry’s requirements before designing the programme and pricing proposal
The structure of this procurement is such that the Successful respondent will be offered up to two contracts. Because of our desire to engage the contractor earlier in than in a traditional procurement, the respondent who is successful following this Invitation Process, may be offered a Pre-Construction Services Agreement followed by a version of the NZS3910. Details of this process are included in the Invitation documentation which you will have access to once you subscribe to this notice.
The following are the high-level details for this project:
• The work will include removing ceilings and wall linings, including building services removal and reinstatement to allow access to be gained to install the structural steel work.
• The structural steel work that needs to be carried out is on the ground floor.
• The main contractor needs to be able to establish work on site quickly as the structural seismic strengthening design is well underway.
• We estimate that consented design package will be completed and building consent obtained early February 2020.
• We are looking for a main contractor that can work closely with the design team throughout the project.
ITPECI Issued: 05 December 2019
Site Visit: 17 December 2019
Closing Date for tender queries: 14 January 2020
Tender Closing Date: 16 January 2020 2pm