|RFx ID :||19755331|
|Tender Name :||Timetabling Optimization|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 24 May 2018 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 14 June 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 283 8485
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not Applicable|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) is seeking a Timetabling System that will meet the needs of its student and staff timetables and support it by providing automatic and efficient scheduling and timetable construction and generation.
MIT is looking for credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver a quality integrated timetabling solution.
They need to have a good track record in the implementation of timetabling software solutions for tertiary education; furthermore they must also be able to showcase Timetabling best practices and provide sound advice regards timetabling process improvements.
The solution must be fit for both timetabling administration and personalised timetables for academic staff and students as well as cost effective.
The following benefits are expected to flow from the acquisition of a new timetabling solution,
1. To improve transparency and enable automation of scheduling to generate timetables.
2. To enable the most appropriate facilities and space to be automatically timetabled for courses/programmes based on enrolled students.
3. To improve the student experience by providing personalised timetables that are responsively-designed to display across multiple devices.
4. To improve utilization of facilities and spaces.
5. Scalability to include what-if-scenario. Scheduling and dynamic room allocation at a future stage.