|RFx ID :||23634454|
|Tender Name :||Electronic Clinical Records Management Solution|
|Reference # :||MDHB 12729|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 17 November 2020 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 14 December 2020 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The DHBs are seeking proposals for an electronic clinical records management solution (the CRM Solution).
In selecting a CRM Solution the DHBs are looking for a solution which is simple, robust, and reliable. The DHBs’ objectives for the solution are to:
• reduce the risk of lost or misplaced paperwork
• increase accessibility of clinical records and efficient handling
• improve coordination of care across the DHB and support integrated care
• improve patient privacy
• improve auditability, and
• reduce each DHB’s storage cost and footprint.
The purpose of this RFP is to seek proposals from organisations with a proven solution, offered as SaaS/cloud based, that meets the DHBs’ requirements.