|RFx ID :||19690851|
|Tender Name :||Lincoln University AgResearch Joint Facility Main Contractor|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 May 2018 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Stage 1 of the wider Lincoln Hub Project is the Lincoln University AgResearch Joint Facility (LUAgRJF). Lincoln University and AgResearch have co-designed an innovative research and education facility which will support research-based solutions for sustainable land-based production, provide world-class education and facilitate scholarship of international standing.
The vision for this collaborative project is that it will enable Lincoln University and AgResearch to:
• Attract and grow talent for the land-based sector.
• Collaborate to solve grand challenges for the land-based sector that cannot be effectively tackled by a single organisation.
• Improve financial outcomes for both institutions to ensure their continued leadership in making the land-based sector more sustainable and productive.
• Replace existing facilities that are either beyond their economic life or were damaged in the earthquakes of 2010-2011 with modern fit-for-purpose facilities which facilitate new ways of working together to increase impact.
The buildings will include:
• Laboratories (PC1 and PC2) and write up space
• Laboratory enabling services e.g. Dangerous Goods Store, equipment stores
• Loading and unloading
• Office space for corporate staff
• Shared meeting and seminar space
• Public and collaborative space including cafes
• Wet (laboratory) teaching space
• Dry (flat floor) teaching space