|RFx ID :||19690851|
|Tender Name :||Lincoln University AgResearch Joint Facility Main Contractor|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 2 May 2018 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 18 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Stage 1 of the wider Lincoln Hub Project is the Lincoln University AgResearch Joint Facility (LUAgRJF). Lincoln University and AgResearch have co-designed an innovative research and education facility which will support research-based solutions for sustainable land-based production, provide world-class education and facilitate scholarship of international standing.
The vision for this collaborative project is that it will enable Lincoln University and AgResearch to:
• Attract and grow talent for the land-based sector.
• Collaborate to solve grand challenges for the land-based sector that cannot be effectively tackled by a single organisation.
• Improve financial outcomes for both institutions to ensure their continued leadership in making the land-based sector more sustainable and productive.
• Replace existing facilities that are either beyond their economic life or were damaged in the earthquakes of 2010-2011 with modern fit-for-purpose facilities which facilitate new ways of working together to increase impact.
The buildings will include:
• Laboratories (PC1 and PC2) and write up space
• Laboratory enabling services e.g. Dangerous Goods Store, equipment stores
• Loading and unloading
• Office space for corporate staff
• Shared meeting and seminar space
• Public and collaborative space including cafes
• Wet (laboratory) teaching space
• Dry (flat floor) teaching space
This notification is to publicly announce the successful respondents to the ROI to be taken through to the RFT stage, to be issues 12 June 2018. In no particular order, successful respondents are:
a. Hawkins 2017 Ltd
b. Dominion/Lund JV
c. Leigh's Construction
d. Southbase Construction
It is intended to hold a contractor and sub-contract briefing on the Lincoln University AgResearch Joint Facility project as follows:
Where: Lincoln Events Centre, Lincoln
When: Friday 15 June 2018
Time: 10.00am - 12.00noon
We encourage all successful respondents to attended together with interested sub-trades.