|RFx ID :||25856092|
|Tender Name :||Supply, Installation & Operation of Solar Arrays|
|Reference # :||LURE010|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 25 May 2022 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 27 June 2022 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
021 770 821
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Lincoln University (LU) is seeking a supplier, or suppliers, to partner with to implement a programme of renewable solar energy across its campus and nearby demonstration farm.
LU is seeking to identify suitably experienced solar providers who can offer viable, value for money and demonstrably sustainable energy solutions in line with LU’s renewable energy programme.
The opportunity is to assist Lincoln University in removing or significantly reducing any high carbon emission assets on campus, allowing the University to take a significant first step to carbon neutrality, and resetting its sustainability credentials.
We are looking for a solution that will give us:
• The ability to provide the University with a comprehensive renewable solar energy supply in line with our demand profile
• The ability to have a range of agricultural land usage on the proposed (ground-mounted only) sites in conjunction with energy production
• The ability to enable Education, Research and Demonstration of the solution
• The ability to form a partnership to deliver future diversified energy technologies
There are 3 distinct opportunities that make up our renewable programme:
1. An embedded ground-mounted solar system (1.5 MW) to be developed on land adjacent to the campus, which would be electrically connected to the campus “behind the meter” ,
2. Approximately 180kW of rooftop solar to be installed on various buildings on the campus,
3. A 50kW rooftop solar system with 40kW storage to be installed at Ashley Dene farm.
Lincoln University will consider any proposal that will not require capital investment from us, such as but not limited to Power Purchase Agreement, Financial Lease, Operational lease, etc.
We are interested in proposals for storage additions within opportunities 1 and 2.