|RFx ID :||22442279|
|Tender Name :||Survey Tender Soldiers Syndicate|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 13 March 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 3 April 2020 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 436 7728
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
General Information: Quotable Value Limited on behalf of Land Information New Zealand invites contractors to tender for the surveying of Part Run 573 (Soldiers Syndicate).
This is a contract for the survey of a high country station for a review under Part 3 Crown Pastoral Land Act requires the contractor to be resourced as follows:
• Proven experience and logistical skills relating to large rural and high country based cadastral surveys.
• Must be fully conversant with previous types of historical survey field practices, such as chain and compass surveys, that are typically encountered on tenure review surveys.
• Aptitude in researching and interpreting old survey records.
• Ability to undertake e-surveys.
• Adequate staff and resources to meet timelines.
• Sound financial basis and able to withstand interruptions to contract.
• Adequate and relevant technology
• Appropriate Health and Safety Plan covering all aspects of the services including working in a subalpine environment
• Appropriate quality assurance procedures
• Training, proven experience and resources for 4WD use and working around helicopters
• Knowledge of relevant tenure review legislation and the tenure review process.
A full list of contractor requirements and ‘Survey Evaluation Criteria’ is included in the attached Tender Documentation
An on-site inspection will take place if required on a date to be advised, please register your interest to attend with the Project Manager.
Please download the attached Survey Tender Documentation and Survey Prescription for further details.