|RFx ID :||21692237|
|Tender Name :||2019-23 LINZ Learning Management System|
|Reference # :||2019-23|
|Open Date :||Monday, 30 September 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Wednesday, 6 November 2019 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Procurementteam@linz.govt.nz|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is an invitation to suitably qualified suppliers to submit a Proposal for the Implementation of a Learning Management System contract opportunity. The core of the new solution must be delivered via an ‘out-of-the-box product’, rather than as a custom solution.
DEFINITION: ‘Out-of-the-box’ features must include (may not be exhaustive):
- Capacity to serve up to and potentially beyond 1000 employees & contractors
- Is SCORM COMPLIANT
- Offers customisation of e-learning content
- Has learning pathways
- Can manage blended learning
- Standard reporting and analytics templates
- Offers mobile learning capability
- Has course editing and authoring tool
- Has skills & talent management functionality
- Has compatible APIs to integrate with Power BI, Microsoft 365, Objective & CHRIS 21
LINZ is organised into seven business groups, each of which performs a unique function. Each group interacts with one or more of the others in order for LINZ to operate.
LINZ has approximately 650 employees and contractors working in the offices in Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch, and approximately 250 at various other sites and properties for which LINZ is responsible. The Enterprise Learning Management System will be available to all employees through the LINZ network and on mobile devices.
An Intention to Respond form is included in the forms, to be completed and returned by 11 October 2019.