|RFx ID :||19169596|
|Tender Name :||Fencing Tender Morven Hills Pastoral Lease|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 26 October 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 24 November 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 436 7728
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Quotable Value Limited on behalf of Land Information New Zealand invites contractors to tender for the fencing of Morven Hills pastoral lease.
This is a contract for high country hill fencing and requires the contractor to have proven experience fencing in the South Island High Country. Contractors should have the following resources and attributes:
• Must be experienced in South Island high country fencing techniques
• Must be properly resourced to work in the South Island high country with appropriate plant, equipment, vehicles and communication systems
• Must have demonstrated experience in tendering on a per metre basis for similar projects
• Must have the financial stability to withstand contractual delays caused by environmental factors such as adverse weather conditions
• Must have the procurement capability and organisational skills to manage the supply aspects of the contract (including, but not limited to the provision of fencing materials).
• Must have an appropriate level of insurance cover for public liability and rural fire
• Appropriate Health and Safety Plan covering all aspects of the services including working in a sub-alpine environment
• Must have a site specific management protocol
• Training, proven experience and resources for 4WD use and experience working around helicopters
• Must be resourced with sufficient staff trained to work in alpine environment with the ability to read climatic conditions.
• Must be familiar with New Zealand Standards applicable to all materials supplied pursuant to the contract
• Must have all relevant CAA Certificates if operating own helicopter or hiring
• Must have undertaken an on-site inspection (prior to tendering) unless able to demonstrate familiarity with the particular sites and terrain involved
A full list of contractor requirements and ‘tender evaluation criteria’ is included in the attached Tender Documentation.
An on-site inspection will take place on a date to be advised (Potentially 10 November), please register your interest to attend with the Project Manager.
Further details are provided in the attached fencing tender documentation.