|RFx ID :||22242705|
|Tender Name :||Lincoln Construction Project Te Rauhitanga - Audio Visual Technology|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Friday, 31 January 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 24 February 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Manaaki Whenua - Landcare Research (MWLA) is seeking an Audio-Visual (AV) technology provider to supply and install AV technology equipment for a new building due for completion at the end of 2020.
In addition to standard IT/AV technology, Manaaki Whenua are investing in new specialised technology to enhance user experience and our capability to deliver rich content.
We are looking for a specialist integrator who can design solutions, solve problems and bring value to their clients. We want a vendor who is actively engaged and challenges our thinking, while also understanding funding limitations.
Manaaki Whenua need suppliers who are able to offer the following:
1. Purchase, supply, and install standard meeting room AV technology equipment
2. Purchase, supply, and install specialised AV technology equipment including extra-large screens, ceiling audio solutions, AV function control, video wall, and digital signage/media management
3. Delivery and removal of all the new AV technology equipment packaging
4. Integration of the AV technology equipment including testing
5. Training for all new technology and equipment
6. Supply of full operating manuals for all new AV technology equipment supplied and installed for each new system
7. Post construction support with easy access to responsive in-house technical advisors
As suppliers you will need to have the capacity to purchase and deliver the goods and capability to install and integrate the equipment, train within the required specified schedule and offer ongoing support post construction