|RFx ID :||19723408|
|Tender Name :||NOI for 3-Waters Physical Works Contractor Panel for Kaikoura District Council|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 14 May 2018 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 31 May 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Kaikoura District Council (KDC) has recently tendered and appointed two engineering consultancies to the Infrastructure Design Advisory Panel (IDAP) to deliver all design related services for the Rebuild Programme and ongoing business as usual (BAU) requirements for (up to) the next three years.
It is now our intention to:
• Appoint one (1) constrained panel of contractors to deliver the 3-Waters Rebuild Programme and BAU requirements.
• Utilise the Contractors ECI experience to work with our Infrastructure Design and Advisory Panel, delivering best design and buildability outcomes to the Council.
• Develop a partnering environment where we benefit from construction innovation and excellence that delivers the best whole of life solution for our ratepayers and visitors to the district.
• Include local subcontractors where appropriate in the successful contractor’s delivery models.
• Appoint contractors who operate a pre-dominantly self-delivery model, supplemented with local subcontractors.