|RFx ID :||20498925|
|Tender Name :||Testing Services Partner for Inland Revenue|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Monday, 3 December 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 4 February 2019 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
IR is seeking proposals from suppliers with experience and capability in the provision of testing services.
We are seeking a testing partner to:
• Deliver project and operational testing outcomes: Support for IR’s continuous streams of change at scale. Our testing partner will have a proven delivery track record in testing and test management of critical business services
• Innovate: Testing needs to support the delivery of IR outcomes, as new thinking evolves in testing, innovation will be geared to IR outcomes. IR seeks a partner who can demonstrate a track record of applying innovation to meet business outcomes.
• Breath-in, breath-out: Testing services will need to scale up or down in alignment with IR’s business demand. IR seeks a partner who can practically work under those challenges.
• Cost certainty & transparency: Due to the easy nature of expanding capacity and adopting new capabilities – we will have clear line of sight between business spend and the business benefit.
• Work with IR through this period of change: The Business Transformation Programme is a significant IT programme. IR requires a mature testing partner who is agile enough to work within this changing programme of work.
The purpose of this RFP is to identify a single supplier (Testing Services Partner) to fulfil the testing services capability to IR. We are open to the testing partner being a consortium, however we expect one point of contact to be the testing prime partner