|RFx ID :||22425286|
|Tender Name :||Bridge Maintenance Works 2019-20 AD16-4406|
|Reference # :||AD16-4406|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 10 March 2020 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 27 March 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||All of Government [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
04 474 7327
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Contract is for the maintenance works of existing bridges within Hutt City. The works generally include (but are not limited to) the following components of work:
- Programming and coordination of the works to minimise disruption to all road-users, and adjacent property-owners/ occupiers.
- Development and maintenance of Temporary Traffic Management Plan, Quality, Safety and Environmental Plan and reporting, and communication and public notification.
- Compliance with Permitted Activity planning conditions (see Appendix M).
- Existing services location.
- Surface preparation of corroded structural steelwork (power-tool cleaning) and application of protective coating systems
- Seawall reinforced concrete maintenance work
- Concrete patch repairs
- Coordination with KiwiRail to obtain permits to work over the rail corridor
- Preparation of As-built records.
Tenderers will need to have specific previous experience in undertaking bridge maintenance work for both steel and concrete repairs.
There is also reinforced concrete maintenance work to be undertaken at two sea wall sites along Eastern Bays, Marine Drive.
The Principal (Hutt City Council) has a quality driven approach to its contracts. In keeping with this philosophy, Contractors are expected to achieve the highest standard of performance on all aspects of this contract.
Professional Services Project Management for this Contract is being provided by GHD Limited on behalf of Hutt City Council.