|RFx ID :||20671219|
|Tender Name :||RiverLink Pre-implementation planning / design services|
|Reference # :||AD16-4381|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 7 February 2019 8:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 7 March 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Two of the RiverLink Project Partners (Hutt City and Greater Wellington) are seeking tender responses from suppliers to undertake the pre-implementation planning and design to secure notices of requirement and resource consents for RiverLink. The NZ Transport Agency is the third partner in the project and its component is still subject to re-evaluation.
Designation and associated consenting needs to be undertaken for the following components of the project:
• Upgrading flood protection from Kennedy-Good Bridge to Ewen Bridge. Including widening of river channel, raising the height of stop-banks, improving floodway capacity at Melling bridge (GWRC) and enhancing riverside environment.
• Linking the city centre to the river by way of a promenade on the new stop-bank and a river park.
• Making improvements that improve access to Hutt City Centre including:
- new walking and cycling bridge connecting with the city centre to the north-western side of the river close to the potential future station location
- local road improvements (HCC and GWRC)
All responses to tender queries/clarifications will be answered by Notice to Tenderer which will be available in the GETS addenda.
Electronic tender submissions should be uploaded to the GETS eTender box. Tenderers should refer to the GETS website for instructions on uploading their tender file. (https://www.gets.govt.nz/SupplierUserTenderHelp.htm)