|RFx ID :||19896615|
|Tender Name :||Clinical Elective Surgery Services|
|Reference # :||PSP 76|
|Open Date :||Wednesday, 11 July 2018 12:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 16 July 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (Advance Notice) (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 6 8788109 ext 4640
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Hawke's Bay District Health Board will be releasing a Request for Proposal on the 16th July 2018 for Elective Surgery Services.
This will include a detailed RFP document, but in summary:
1. There will be an panel of suppliers selected from this RFP to deliver Elective Surgery
2. We are looking at flexible arrangements to buying inpatient and day surgery services
4. We are looking at different ways of using theatre space both our own and others (including wet and dry theatre arrangements)
5. We are looking for this to be a five year arrangement.
6. The RFP should be considered by anyone who may be considering delivering services to Hawke’s Bay patients . It is not necessary to have capacity to deliver immediately from the commencement of the arrangement.