|RFx ID :||18658518|
|Tender Name :||Health & Safety Consultancy Services|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 16 May 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 12 June 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Facilities Management Office, HBDHB, Gate 6, Orchard Road, Hastings|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Hawke’s Bay District Health Board is inviting proposals from suitably experienced health and safety consultants for works that are to be undertaken as part of implementing the Facilities Team’s health and safety systems for contractors.
Consultants will be expected to have extensive experience in Health & Safety implementation work and be able to deliver a high standard of work within specified timeframes. A demonstrated ability to understand the health care environment and its associated constraints is preferred. It is expected that the Respondents will be accredited members of New Zealand Institute of Safety Management or equivalent.
The extent of the works required for the project would typically include, but is not limited to the following:
• Review and assessment of approximately 30 contractor H&S documentation packages, for compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 and associated regulations
• Liaising with contractors, directly advising contractors where improvements are needed, additional documentation is required and the like
• Review and advise on Facilities H&S systems and procedures
• Development of procedures/policies if required
• Timely preparation and submission of all progress reporting and reviews
No Winner This Contract has been awarded and the supplier has confirmed ability to undertake works as required.